At PDP Energy, we conduct thorough design reviews on behalf of our clients. A methodical review is done for all project conceptual design up to detailed engineering. This review focuses on all project functions such as civil, mechanical, electrical, and control. The review can be conducted directly with the designer or the client. All questions and needed clarifications are raised accordingly.
Design review requirements at PDP Energy are driven by:
- Internal and external engineering standards.
- Regulations, codes, and standard practices that are applicable to the work.
- ISO accreditation and major hazard facility management requirements.
- Safety management systems.
- Good engineering practice.